The Centre for Corporate Citizenship Romania (CCCRo) is a social responsibility multi-stakeholder network and centre of excellence embracing business, academia, civil society and government. CCCRo sustains the involvement of organisations in strengthening their operations’ sustainability and the national economy, but also in improving society’s development and protecting the environment.
Vision: Companies, governments, civil society and academia working together to remove barriers to the sustainable development of our society, environment and economy.
Mission: CCCRo helps business and related organisations to mobilise their social, economic and human assets to ensure a sustainable business, economy and society.
This web site is about Corporate Citizenship, Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainable Development, Stakeholder Engagement and making our activities and courses accessible on an the interactive platform with supporting resources, news-links, events, networking and feedback.
As we are currently updating our activities (until end of May 2011), all your observations and questions are very welcome. We will also be expanding our member’s community, don’t hesitate to join.
Think globally, act locally: living our social responsibility. We start this journey by reviewing the global movement that brought the ISO26000 to life in November 2010.
Corporate Citizenship. In order to consider ourselves responsible actors in 21st Century we must internalise a series of principles:
- Sustainability … ensuring robust economic, social and environmental foundations
- Inclusiveness… involving stakeholders from the beginning
- Co-ownership … truly embedded value-based culture requires involvement
- Sincerity … you can no longer uphold an image that is not real
- Dynamic … 24/7 engagement supported by standards and audits
- Innovation … smart companies turn market pressure into innovation
- Quality … Corporate Social Responsibility fully integrated into business strategy for real results
- Proximity … local impact can have global consequences
- Personal … it’s about you, not your neighbor! What is your responsibility?